Sorry for the late notice, but the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) is having another live webinar on Tuesday, April 10, 2012 from 2-2:30 p.m. Eastern time. The webinar is being held to highlight additional information on specific changes and elements of the DOE's FY 2012 SBIR/STTR Phase I (Release 3) Founding Opportunity Announcement (FOA). The funding opportunity was released Tuesday, April 3, 2012.
The agenda for the webinar includes:
- Release 3 Schedule of Activities and Important Due Dates
- Required Pre-Application Form, including the DOE's Evaluation and Feedback
- Revisions to the FOA Topics since their Release on March 5th
- SBIR/STTR Reauthorization Update on Eligibility and Impacts to the Policy Directive
- 15 Minute Question (via Chat Text Box) and Answer period
You can register for the webinar at this site.